TX-9560EZ Server Paging Transmitter
If you are looking for a low-cost server paging solution, look no further.
This UHF transmitter can page up to 20 servers with the push of a button. It also has a built-in dry-erase board. Being rechargeable is the real benefit of this unit allowing it to easily be moved to a convenient location without the requirement for an electrical outlet. Leaving it plugged in will not hurt it either. This is ideal for your kitchens, bars, etc.
You can use multiple TX-9560EZ transmitters if you wish to page servers from different locations through out your restaurant.
Please see the TX-9560EZ Brochure for more information.
- Wireless pager programmability
- Molded Lexan case
- All-page feature
- Changeable default settings of 1,2 or 3 vibes
- Economically priced
- Crystal-controlled frequency
- Works with all Service Pagers
- Handles up to 20 pagers
- Range test mode
- Operates on battery or 100-240V AC Power
- Built-in Plexiglas name board
- Built-in battery meter
- Overall size: 8.5" x 11"
- UHF frequency (420 - 470 MHz)
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on site.
- Rechargeable transmitter allows for freedom of movement.
- The all-page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- Simple one-touch operation.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
- 1, 2 or 3 vibrations can signal server where to go.